Our Knit Beanie Kit is perfect for any skill level from easy/beginner to the experts out there. We welcome you to try out our kit and to support our cause in helping chemotherapy patients.
Perfect for someone who wants to:
- Learn to Knit
- Try beautiful new yarns.
- Collect and/or use the Knots of Love branded organic cotton project bag and other goodies.
- Give the gift of crochet -- A gift that keeps on giving!
- Support Knots of Love.
Included in the Knit Beanie Kit:
• Organic cotton project bag (12 x 10 in)
• Premium yarn (enough for 2 beanies) *Yarn colors vary
• Clover Brand Circular needles: Size 8 (4.0 mm) 16”
• Clover Brand Double point needles size 8
• Zippered pouch with Knots of Love logo
• Tapestry needle
• Knots of Love measuring tape
• Stitch markers
• Stylizing button
• Patterns + free learning resources (PDF)
BONUS: You will also receive helpful links to how-to videos.
EXCLUSIVE: These items are specifically made by Knots of Love.
Retail value is $48, not including the cost of shipping each item individually. Save money, but keep the quality by supporting a great cause.
We assemble each kit by hand and ship them to you within 24 hours of the order or less.
Your purchase of a kit today makes a difference: 100% of the proceeds from this kit support our work sending beanies and blankets to those in need. Learn more at www.KnotsofLove.org.
Thank you for your support. Happy Knitting!